“We make supply chains, transactions and authentication of goods and people more efficient and secure. Among our partners and customers we are known from our passion to excel.”
At Confidex, we are…
- Innovating and working together with the customers.
- Applying our solutions to help people and companies address their business and operational challenges.
- Fusing our strong combination of smart ticket and RFID tag design competence, RF engineering, customization and manufacturing experience.
- With our global network of partners we serve customers representing a broad range of industries in Europe, Americas, Middle-East and Asia.
- As the leading supplier we have quickly become the trusted partner for system integrators and end users of contactless media or RFID technology throughout the world.
As part of Beontag group a global Leading RFID products provider, Confidex designs and manufactures high-performing Smart Tickets for Smart Cities and wireless identification products – NFC, RFID and Bluetooth – for linking assets in business-critical processes. Our products are the key enablers in many Internet-of-Things (IoT) solutions and public transportation ticketing. For example, major automotive manufacturers, like Volvo and Daimler, rely on Confidex solutions in process automation, and over 130 cities use Confidex smart-ticket products in their public transportation systems, e.g. in Dubai, Vancouver and Hong Kong. See more success stories at https://www.confidex.com/success-stories.
Confidex has its headquarters in Tampere, Finland, which is also the home of Confidex R&D. Other offices are located in France, Netherlands, USA and China.
Currently we are looking for…
Product Engineer, technical – Nice, France
As the Product Engineer you will be a member of our product management team located in Nice office and you will interact closely with our global sales, engineering and manufacturing teams located in China. Our working environment is open, supportive and customer focused, including a good sense of humor combined with a disciplined way of working to ensure product precision.
As the Product Engineer, your responsibilities will include technical product documentation and item management, information flow to the production and versatile support for other team members. Related to product documentation, you will work with, for example, customer and internal product specifications, ticket artworks, manufacturing instructions and quality reports. You will also create BOMs and other needed information according to the item management process in ATON and LEAN systems. In addition, you will take part in operational order-delivery execution by managing the technical part with production team abroad as well respond to questions and requests coming from your stakeholders.
To succeed in this position, you should have a B.Sc (BTS) or M.Sc (Ingénieur) degree in engineering, preferably electronics, automation, telecommunication, or similar. Ideally, you should have 1-4 years previous working experience. We especially appreciate working experience in the product engineering or product management environment, as well as ability to work with technical customer specifications. Previous experience in international environment, wireless products and material science know-how in the field of electronics is a plus. Even if you do not meet all the requirements, please present your know-how and yourself.
As a person, you should be analytical and a systematic team player with an independent and proactive working style. You should have good communications skills, and the ability to communicate fluently with business, product development and manufacturing personnel. Your motivation lies in achieving set targets and seeing things through. In addition, your spoken, written French and English should be fluent, other language skills are beneficial.
We offer you an environment that has a relaxed and direct atmosphere. You also have the possibility to travel to some extent if you wish. Confidex is also investing in training and is willing to help you in your growth towards becoming an expert in your field. Join the steadily growing business and start building digitalized experiences with Confidex. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity and send your application as soon as possible!
To apply for this position, please send your application and CV in English with salary request to Pierre Chadebech, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly note that the interviews will be carried out in English only and that any application other than in English will be rejected.
Customer Service Coordinator – Tampere, Finland
Your main task is to provide service excellence to external and internal customers. You will serve as the interface between global customers and our own organization, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction. You will communicate with production planning, operations, sales, finance, and product line managers. Your daily tasks include order processing, lead time follow up, order confirmations, assisting in problem solving within our order-delivery chain, invoicing, accounts receivables assistance and supporting in courier shipment arrangements. Responsibilities will also include separately defined support for finance reporting. We offer a possibility for hybrid work after the training period.
Education: BBA/Tradenomi level, preferably from International Business, or a corresponding amount of work experience.
Job Experience: At least 2-3 years in customer service/international business/import/export/logistics.
Professional Skills: Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English (German, French or Spanish is a plus), understanding of Incoterms & company processes, experience of using ERP systems, fluent IT-skills especially O365 (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook). Understanding of international shipping & transportation processes. Knowledge about importing processes, VAT handling and triangle trade model is considered an advantage.
Personal abilities: Service driven, dynamic, flexible, independent self-starter, able to handle pressure in a fast-moving environment, enthusiastic to gain new skills, logical problem solver with attention to detail, able to work across different cultures.
If you wish to hear more about the content of the job, please call Ms. Anu Passila Mondays or Thursdays between 13-14 on her mobile +358 45 6796281. Email your application with cv and salary request to email@example.com by 29.4.2022 at the latest. We will handle applications as they arrive and start interviewing potential candidates immediately.
LATAM Sales Manager – Greenville, SC USA
Confidex is seeking dynamic candidates ready for a great Sales Manager opportunity as part of our fast-growing Americas business unit. You will focus on the LATAM region and will engage with a strong existing customer base as well as new prospects. Successful candidates will be responsible for maintaining and expanding channel partners with price quotations of standard products, product presentations, development plans, and training materials related to Confidex short-range wireless Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) portfolio of products. This position works in tandem with Customer Service & Production teams to provide best in class responsiveness and delivery on current orders, while supporting and developing opportunities for future business and ultimate expansion of channel revenue. The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving sales metrics and managing specific projects tailored to the LATAM region. In addition to customer programs, additional corporate projects benefitting the company may be assigned and mentored by the Sales Director. This position represents a wide range of product offering for this location, while assuring customer needs and expectations are met. The Sales Manager will be responsible for coordinating closely with and between sales and other departments (engineering, quality, product management, and customer service) to ensure we offer our customers best in class support.
LATAM is an important segment of the Americas region with high growth and development. As a key member of the overall Americas team, you will receive support from our global team staff in the EU and Asia to deliver a high-level of customer satisfaction. You will work with our dynamic product marketing team to develop collateral materials second-to-none in the industry to assist you in delivering compelling sales materials to prospects that set you above the rest of the market.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Business or Engineering and 3+ years’ experience. Most importantly, applicants must demonstrate that they are a real “self-starter” who is driven to uncover new opportunities in the marketplace and approach the partner sales network with a “hustle” and “can-do” attitude. The ability to tap into new potential clients and form relationships with existing clients is a must-have. Business fluency in both English and Spanish language is preferred. This is a customer facing role and will require occasional travel.
In the Americas, the addressable market is very large and there are major business opportunities across all industry segments where Confidex is strong globally including Smart Manufacturing and Logistics segments for the Automotive Industry. Confidex values are Trust, Expertise and Commitment. These values are the essence of Confidex and they communicate what the company is ultimately about. These values help the company to realize the customer promise of making supply chains, transactions and authentication of goods or people more efficient and secure.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer visits/virtual discussions & basic project scoping
- Sales development and ultimate growth year over year of existing customers and channel partner accounts
- Onboarding of new channel partners with a focus that aligns to the Confidex strategy
- Invest into partner relationships to develop “best-in-class” partners and ultimately influence direct as well as indirect channel revenue.
- Provide feedback on general market information and support the creation of compelling market analysis presentations
- Serve as a primary interface between channel partners and internal departments. Acts as a primary point of contact and face to the LATAM partner network
- Providing adequate forecasting of standard products to ensure availability for our partner network
- Collaborate with Marketing organization and other internal stakeholders to implement strategic branding programs that support key growth areas.
- Conduct and manage due diligence including preparation of market & valuation models and competitive intelligence.
- Support in the development of marketing campaigns
- Planning and execution of webinars with key partners
- Lead efforts with partners and assigned end customers to launch new success cases
- Support the coordination and execution of relevant regional trade shows
- Establishes professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction and continued business.
- Provides superior professional customer service support for both internal and external customers.
- Is a responsible and cooperative team member with other departments to address and resolve customer issues.
- Processes all partner requests for quotation and orders
- Works directly with the Sales Director to develop new business opportunities.
- Responsible for tracking all active quotes and providing status to the organization.
- Report on competitive activity and lost business.
- Reviews customer backlog and historical reports in an effort to watch customer order patterns and provide early warning to buyers as new orders are needed.
- Meets with customers in person regarding their accounts if need be.
- May provide basic product guidance/training to customers
- Create and submit reports to senior management as required.
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the industry and competitors.
- Provides support to Marketing/Sales and Manufacturing departments. Responsible for direct and indirect customer contact in all areas relating to inquiries, orders, order entry, scheduling, delivery dates, customer complaints and questions.
- Promotes confidence of Confidex by providing customer with solutions.
- Takes proactive steps to ensure customers receive best in class customer support.
- Continuous improvement projects which benefit the business shall be developed and mentored by the Sales Director
- Ensures a constant state of enthusiasm and urgency
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Business level Spanish and general fluency in Spanish language is required
- Portuguese language is a bonus but not a must-have
- Strong computer skills (MS Office specifically Excel, Powerpoint, and Word)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily tasks especially high volumes of email
- Must be able to work well under pressure with short deadlines
- A minimum of 3 years’ combined experience in business development, business management, sales and marketing related to technology solutions is required
- Self-driven, motivated, able to quickly understand success requirements, qualify leads, develop project plans and achieve milestones
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing new business projects is required
- Experience in customer selling, interaction and relationship management is required
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills; and strong project management and collaboration skills with the ability to work out goals with internal and external stakeholders and business units while managing expectations is required
- Ability to lead, inspire, partner, and positively influence collaboration, drive results and achieve desired outcomes in a fast-paced, complex environment is preferred
This role is located in Simpsonville, SC or remote within the Continental United States and will require occasional travel. For more information please contact Sales Director Brenda Brady, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application/Software Engineer for Smart Tickets Manufacturing – Tampere Finland
As an Application Engineer, you will be a member of our Smart Ticketing team, located in Tampere. You will interact closely with our Product Managers and Engineers, Software Developers, as well as the manufacturing team in the factory. Our working environment is open, supportive and customer focused, including a good sense of humor combined with a disciplined way of working to ensure product precision.
As an Application Engineer, your responsibilities will include managing the production software setups and configurations to ensure the software availability on time for the smart ticket production. You design, parametrize, code, manage, and test the ticket personalization software according to internal and customer ticket specifications and ticketing system definitions. You support product managers with the product specifications and production teams in software related questions, and prepare samples for customer validations.
To succeed in this position, you should have a technical degree in computer science, information technology, or similar. Ideally, you have 1-4 years prior working experience from application engineering or SW development, and you are familiar with working on product specifications and existing code. We appreciate basic knowledge in digital electronics, RFID technology, security algorithms, and smart card related experience. As well, working experience in manufacturing process software development and understanding the product development lifecycle is valued. Ideally, you have been working with C#, Visual basic, and/or Python development environments. However, more important than your specific expertise is that you are willing and able to learn what you don’t know. Confidex being an international company, it is critical that you have solid English skills and can communicate effectively in a multicultural environment.
As a person, you should be eager to learn new technologies and skills in application engineering and develop yourself. We expect you to be pedantic, analytical and a systematic team player with proactive working style capable of completing tasks from start to finish independently, even though you don’t need to be driving the conversation nor to possess the most talkative personality.
We offer you a possibility to grow into an application/software expert in the field of Smart Tickets and Cards for Automated Fare Collection Systems. We invest in training and are willing to support you in your growth. Confidex work environment is relaxed and open. Join the steadily growing business and start building digitalized experiences with Confidex. Take advantage of this exciting opportunity and send your application as soon as possible!
To apply for this position, please leave your application and CV with salary request below. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
For further information, please contact Terhi Marttinen, tel. +358408491908 or email@example.com.
Exciting Summer Jobs
Want to have an opportunity to develop yourself and gain valuable experience in the field of international marketing? Wish to deepen your hands-on expertise in electronics? Would you like to spend your summer with an energetic team of first-class engineers and gain valuable experience? Say yes, and join our Research and Development or Product Management teams in Tampere.
Currently no summer job openings. Stay tuned – or leave us an open application!