Data to Knowledge – We enable Industrial Digitalization
With strong combination of RF design and engineering, customization, manufacturing experience and ecosystem partners, our products and solutions serve demanding operating environments to benefit from Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Our mission is to have a smarter and more secure tomorrow by creating solutions to save resources and release time for inspiration.
We do it by uncompromising high quality within our operations and adding new capabilities towards more sustainable practices, processes deliveries and materials.
We design special industrial-grade wireless products for applications to optimize process flows and enable lean operations through use of short-range wireless identification and sensing technologies.
Our Sustainable Environmental Policy
Confidex has sustainability as one of our strategic cornerstones and our strategic intention is to be the ecological thought leader in our industry.
Our way of working, our policies, products and services that we provide to our customers combine the attributes of being ecological, economical, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction, unmatched quality, and continuous improvement.
We want to grow profitably while respecting the environment. As a starting point, this requires solid product life cycle based on environmental performance and durability.
We are aware of, and responsive to, environmental risks and opportunities. We comply with environmental legislation and anticipate its development. We want to be measured and accountable for our ecological footprint and therefore we are also actively developing ways to improve it.
In order to achieve our environmental goals, Confidex continuously improves the environmental performance of its operations and the know-how of personnel
- Uses ISO 14001 environmental management system to maintain and improve environmental performance
- Has communicated our environmental policy to all employees, subcontractors and suppliers
- Designs our products to minimize their impact on the environment during the entire product life cycle
- Uses recyclable materials in production
- Uses only RoHS and REACH compatible materials
- Helps our customers to reduce their environmental footprint through providing advice and recommendations as well connections to our partners offering recycling solutions
- Involves all employees in activities of energy saving, waste reduction, and environmental protection in its production
Continuous quality improvement is our passion
We are committed to operate in a way which continuously provides the best possible added value for our customers, employees, owners and the community. We achieve this through our values of Trust, Expertise and Commitment and through our operational model, focusing on our customers’ needs, high competence level and efficiency. We continuously improve our productivity, operations and product portfolio.
We measure ourselves by key standards, for which we have certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 for total quality management
- ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management
- ISO 27001:2013 for information management system
- ISO 18001:2007 for health and safety management system