Confidex Steelwave Micro II™ is a small-sized UHF all-surface tag, which for its size provides unique performance. Confidex Steelwave Micro II™ peak performance is achieved when tag is attached on-metal. However, it can be very well used on any surface or even hanging. Versatile attachment options make this small product a real All-Around indoor asset tag and enables new possibilities in ICT and electronics tracking.
Confidex Personalization Services will ensure you get your tag as you need it and tags are ready for commissioning right out of the box.
Patent granted in EU and US (US.Pat. 8.794.531).
- Social Security Administration Tracks Data-Center Assets
- Canada's Foreign Affairs Department Uses RFID to Track Assets Worldwide
- Juniper Putting RFID to Work to Track Products, Assets
- N.Y. State Agency Is More Energy-Efficient, Thanks to RFIDIndia's Largest Media Company Builds RFID Into New Headquarters
- T-Systems, Intel Test RFID to Track Servers at Model Data Center
- RFID Finds Flavor at Izzy's Ice Cream Shop
Product CategoryHard tag
Size38 x 13 x 4,5 mm
1,5 x 0,51 x 0,18 in
Memory128 bit EPC + 512 bit
496 bit EPC + 128 bit
Read rangeup to 5 m
Temperature-20°C to +70°C
-4°F to +158°F