Efficient way to track goods or pulp units and generate savings in material flow management.
With Confidex PulpLabel™ Confidex RFID product meets the unique requirements of the manufacturing processes in the pulp and paper industry. For example, when RFID tags are attached into the pulp bales the tags’ materials need to be pulpable in the pulping process and create no effects on the further papermaking process. Additionally, the tag needs to comply with food contact regulations.
why to select Confidex Pulp label?
- Proven to be effective and reliable
- Enables cost reduction through minimized buffer inventories and increased inventory turnover
- Enables correct stock data in real-time & increased operational performance
- Enables close to 100% accuracy of identification
- Less loading errors & frequent inventory
- Elimination of labor requirements at ports
- Knowledge of exact units shipped & prevention of sending wrong units
- Real-time data about consumption for the end customer
- End customer is less tied in capital in VMI.
"We needed a very reliable, accurate and efficient way of tracking the units throughout the supply chain.We partnered with Confidex not only for their experience in designing RFID labels for unique requirements, but also for their capabilities in manufacturing such custom labels in high quantities.In our co-operation with Confidex we value especially their agility in supporting our needs.”
- Matti Alanen, Metsä Fibre, Vice President, Logistics Finland
Size92 x 27 x 0,2 mm
3,62 x 1,06 x 0,01 in
Memory496b bit EPC
Read rangeup to 4 m
Temperature-30°C to +55°C
-22°F to +131°F