High quality tickets to complete the system
Public transportation is on the rise, to ease the traffic in congested city centers and to deliver solutions that match the growing environmental awareness. Confidex provides contactless smart ticketing solutions for millions of users to more than 60 major cities and transport operators worldwide, including Venice, Dubai, Glasgow, Istanbul, Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
Smart and unique ticketing solution
Confidex contactless smart tickets deliver improved ease of use, security and reliability versus traditional magnetic stripe tickets or cards. PET tickets provide a durable, water-resistant solution for mass transit applications and have a longer life span than the typical paper ticket. Confidex tickets are available in various formats and are fully compliant with over 20 certifications from System Integrators as well as national and international standards organizations.
Confidex smart ticketing service provides you with more than just the actual tickets. We offer you a turnkey industry solution that is fully compatible with your ticketing infrastructure, and includes a ready-to-use, personalized fare media with flexible delivery services.
Reliability in delivery and heavy use
When the flow of passengers stalls, it has an impact on passenger satisfaction and scheduling of public transportation routes. Confidex offers the following benefits:
Benefits to public transport operators
- Increased security against fraud and reduced revenue loss
- Reliability and end user customer satisfaction leading to reduced number of claims and related costs
- Increased revenue through new service offerings and multi-services
- Lower maintenance costs compared to systems using magnetic tickets
- Operational efficiency and lower costs through improved service planning and maintenance
Benefits to end users
Better customer experience with:
- convenience and ease of use
- new payment options
- reliability and durability of fare media
- fast transactions and less queuing at gates
How to get started?
Automatic fare collection for mass transportation and tourist cards.
- Smart multi-services in Venice
- New metro services in Dubai
- Subway modernisation in Glasgow
- Mass transit system in Istanbul
- Public transportation system in Rotterdam